GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WANTED
Join the Paperchasers Ink tattoo magazine team and show the world your creative skills with us. fill out the form with all your information and background and we will get back to you as soon as we can. if the form is not working for you due to your device then you can always send us a email at
Do you have creative flair and fancy a new challenge? We are looking for someone whose design work will inspire, inform and captivate a diverse audience across the world.
You'll be expected to create everything from website imagery, social media marketing, campaign materials, flyers, posters and more. It’ll be down to you to generate ideas and find the best design solutions to each brief.
You’ll need a comprehensive working knowledge of the main Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and a love of visual communications, not to mention a strong grasp of the core disciplines of graphic design and a good understanding of marketing
Must be :
● Must be 18 ears of age
● Minimum 6 months experience with portfolio
● Expert in Adobe Photoshop and In Design
● Experience of both print and digital design (including brochure production)
● Excellent understanding of all design processes and principles, including typography
● Experience taking a project from initial ideas through to final artwork and print ready PDF
● Able to prioritise workload, follow critical paths, processes and work to tight deadlines
● Excellent communication skills, perfect spelling and grammar
● Excellent attention to detail, high-accuracy and an eye for good design
● Creative flair
We win together as a team, supporting and developing each other through our careers. We embrace the challenge and work in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business, shaking it up with our creative lead, Paperchasers Ink we revolutionise the magazine industry. We love what we do, and we support each other while we share the magic with the world.